Sr. Project Manager
Madison, Wisconsin, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: I.T. & Communications
TeamSoft is assisting our client in Madison with their opening for an IT Project Manager.
In this role, you will be managing mid to large Business Process --> IT Implementation projects within an established and reputable organization.
- Experienced Project Manager able to manage large implementation efforts, such as ERP, CRM or other similar software.
- Business Process knowledge in the areas of Accounting or Supply Chain Procurement.
- Able to work with stakeholders at all levels, from project teams, subject matter experts to executives
- Previous experience working within an environment with OCM processes in place.
- PMP Preferred
*A full position description will be provided to qualified candidates.
Why Work with TeamSoft?
- TeamSoft is more than just an IT staffing company. With offices located in Madison, Wisconsin and Des Moines, Iowa, we work with both local and national clients and consultants to create lasting partnerships.
- You take your career seriously and so do we. At TeamSoft you are not just a resume or number. We get you. We know you. And we will work together to find you the perfect contract, contract-to-hire, or direct-hire opportunity.
- TeamSoft offers a suite of full health & wellness benefits to all of our W2 consultants, which includes a 401k plan with up to a 4% match, as well as, 5 weeks of PTO for our salaried consultants. TeamSoft's culture of giving back to the community reflects our consultants. We support our consultants' participation in charitable endeavors and are proud to help numerous causes and non-profit organizations.
Find out why TeamSoft is the technology leader with over 200 IT consultants. Managed by IT professionals, TeamSoft is the clear choice for your career.
TeamSoft, a better way!
TeamSoft is an equal employment opportunity employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan.
- provided by Dice