Sr. Pega Consultant
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: I.T. & Communications
- 6-10 Years of IT experience in Application Development, this includes design, development and Implementation of Projects in the areas of Business Process Management (BPM) and Client/Server-side Enterprise Applications development using Java Technologies.
- 4+ years of experience in building and implementing model-driven, enterprise-level business solutions using PegaSystems PRPC tool.
- Hands on Experience in Designing and Implementing Enterprise Class Rules, PRPC Flows, Activities, Reports and Correspondence, PRPC Case Management and various PRPC Integrations
- Being a Certified Pega Decisioning Consultant(CPDC) have expertise in building Strategies, Data flows, Next Best Action, Propositions, Predictive/Adaptive Models using Customer Decision Hub, PMML models Expertise in all the new areas of Pega 7 i.e. Stage Based Case Management, Federated Case Management, System Management, Mobility, Data Management, Advanced UI features with Multi-Platform support.
- Expertise in packaging, migration and deployment of PRPC applications from one environment to another environment.
- Expertise in Designing and Developing the cross browser [IE, Chrome, Safari, Fire Fox] and cross platform [Desktop, Tablets and Mobile devices] compatible applications using Pega Mobility.
- Worked on AI features in Sales Automation using Pega Decision Hub
- Possess good knowledge in implementing middleware technologies like EJB, JMS, JTA and JNDI.
- Experienced in utilizing Java tools in business, Web, and client-server environments including Java Platform, Enterprise Edition (Java EE).
If interested, share your resumes to ajay (at) mindwavesol (dot) com
- provided by Dice