Sr Oracle DBA
Planned Systems International
San Antonio, Texas, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: I.T. & Communications
Essential Functions and Job Responsibilities:
- Maintain, build, deploy/migrate, configure and test physical or virtual Database Servers hosted at various locations per DoD requirements.
- Maintain/deploy, test and configure various databases for software applications hosted at various a Lab, Test or Productions environment.
- Draft data glossaries, data dictionaries and entity diagrams, Manage System Access request, update PPSM (Ports, Protocols and Services) documentation, manage database STIGS.
- Oracle DBA will support VSSM/WMSNi/NMO.
- Bachelor s degree with 5+ years of progressive experience (additional 4 years of experience can replace a degree).
- Current Security+ certification.
- U.S. Citizenship is required. Candidates selected must be able to successfully pass a client background investigation.