Sr. Network Engineer (Full Time)
Talent Space, Inc.
San Francisco, California, United States
Job type: all
Job industry: I.T. & Communications
Talent Space is looking for a Sr. Network Engineer for our client in San Francisco.
This is a Full time Permanent opportunity.
What You'll Do
- Help build highly-available, mission-critical networks that support millions of users on a daily basis.
- Provide technical expertise in one or more network domains, with a strong focus on leveraging network automation, DevOps and software-defined networking (SDN) principles to increase the efficiency, reliability, performance and agility of our global production network.
What You'll Need
- BS degree in Computer Science or related engineering field or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years of relevant network engineering experience.
- Extensive experience with network design and implementation in one or more areas, including: datacenter, backbone, edge, transport and/or cloud networking.
- Experience with software-based network automation technologies a plus.
- Experience with SDN technologies and open networking ecosystem a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to write detailed design documents.
Bonus Points If
- Masters/Ph.D. preferred in Computer Science or related engineering field.
If interested, kindly send resumes to- provided by Dice Juniper, Arista, Automation