Sr .NET (C#) Engineer
San Diego, California, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: I.T. & Communications
- Work with a cross-functional team of scientists, engineers, and marketing leads to define software requirements based on user input and product/process requirements.
- Implement requirements using iterative approach to ensure alignment of finished software with desired functionality.
- Bring deep understanding of software development strategies and methodologies that help ensure quality and consistency in software applications.
- Implement and/or develop reusable frameworks and instruct others on how to best deploy them into novel and existing applications.
- Create and execute unit, system, and integration tests.
- BS degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering and 5-7 years of experience with working with .NET framework.
- Excellent communication skills both in explaining methodology and functionality and in listening to end users and understanding/translating customer needs.
- Thorough understanding of Prism, Unity Framework, and WPF.
- Strong knowledge of design patterns and implementation approaches (MVVM, IoC, DI, etc.)
- Significant experience with SQL Server, data models and relationships, and Entity Framework.
- Self-starter who understands startup mentality (i.e. no job too small).
- Experience in regulated environments (FDA, IVD, Medical Device)
- Experience developing manufacturing software (process control, traceability, etc.)
- Demonstrated leadership and mentoring skills.
- Familiarity with AWS, SOA integration, microservices