SR. MULESOFT PLATFORM ADMINISTRATOR/ENGINEER
Newark, New Jersey, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: I.T. & Communications
Direct financial firm is seeking a Senior MuleSoft Platform Administrator/Engineer to join their project on a contract basis. For immediate consideration, forward resume in Word format to .
Sr. Platform Engineer in our Newark, NJ location. You will drive the successful delivery of highly transparent, complex work in support of Enterprise wide strategic initiatives.
- You will design architecture of Middleware & Container orchestration technologies on on-prem and Amazon Cloud.
- Ensure optimum performance, high availability and stability of solutions and ensure the container orchestration platform (Docker/Kubernetes) is regularly maintained and released to production without any downtime
- You will increase the efficiency, reliability and performance of platform by identifying and measuring key indicators, making changes to the production systems in an automated way and evaluating the results
- Ensure that platform is maintained accurately by measuring and monitoring availability, latency, performance and system health.
- Assist development teams to migrate applications to Docker based PaaS platform
- Design and implement required failover mechanisms within the Docker/Kubernetes ecosystems
- Use automation tools like provisioning using Docker, Jenkins and GitLab.
- You will be involved in design and capacity review meetings to provide suggestion in Kubernetes Platform usage.
- You will build and maintain positive peer and client relationships
- Monitor, prevent and tackle security related issues.
- Provide strategic vision in engineering solutions that touch the messaging queue aspect of the infrastructure.
- Overall 7+ Years of Industry experience with a minimum of 3+ years of experience in using of MuleSoft architecture and full lifecycle implementation of MuleSoft Anypoint Platform, API Management and Messaging.
- Minimum 4+ years in using AWS, AWS CLI, Terraform, Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins, Shell scripting and Chef/Ansible.
- Ability to Automate the provisioning of environments using Terraform in Cloud/AWS.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain code repositories with Git.
- Solid understanding of deploying and operating Linux variants in a containerized Cloud environment.
- Must be knowledgeable in administration tasks of managing Docker images, container networking and standard infrastructure maintenance tasks on Docker and Kubernetes platform.
- Considerable experience in implementing RBAC Security.
- Support 24x7 Model and be available to support rotational on-call work (including Saturday/Sunday).
- High critical thinking skills to evaluate alternatives and present solutions that are consistent with business objectives and strategy.
- Ability to manage tasks independently and take ownership of responsibilities.
- Ability to learn from mistakes and apply constructive feedback to improve performance.
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment.
- Proven leadership abilities including effective knowledge sharing, conflict resolution, facilitation of open discussions, fairness and displaying appropriate levels of assertiveness.
- Ability to communicate highly complex technical information clearly and articulately for all levels and audiences.
- Willingness to learn new technologies/tools and train your peers.
- Proven track record to automate.
- provided by Dice