Sr. Manager, Business Development - Supply Partnerships
West Hollywood, California, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Sales & Marketing
As Senior Manager, Business Development at engageBDR, you are a hunter with the ability to hit the ground running acquiring new publishers on the engageBDR exchange. You command a solid understanding of the ad tech space and will be meeting with top tier publishers. Your role is critical to growing the New Supply business and expanding our direct publisher platform. In addition, you will have influence over product and marketing to support your sales needs. You will have exceptional verbal, written, communication and presentation skill; and you're self-motivated and a positive team player. Good problem-solving skills with a high level of integrity demonstrated through solid work ethic are essential.
- Generate new desktop, mobile web and mobile in-app top and mid-tier publishers to power the engageBDR exchange.
- Develop strategies to engage and sign new Publisher partners
- Communicate the business benefits of engageBDR product suite and capabilities
- Maintain an active sales pipeline, prioritize accounts and manage to quarterly revenue goals
- Management of top tier clients to ensure strong partnerships, maximization of their available inventory across display and video and their daily delivery needs
- Facilitate client on initial integration support and monitor client's satisfaction levels
- Negotiate contract terms for new publisher
- Liaise with operational, technical and account management support teams to ensure partner success
- Keeping abreast of all business and mobile technology advances in the marketplace
- Coordinate and represent engageBDR at mobile conferences and industry events
- Develop an understanding of client's business, products, services, customer profile, marketing and business objectives, competitors and sales
- Develop customized proposals focused on Header-Bidding, SDK and API connections for clients
- Completed Bachelor's degree from a 4-year university
- Good understanding of ad technology, Mobile and RTB.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Developed consultative solution-based sales approach
- Very strong customer relationship skills, ability to scrutinize client needs and to interact with all levels of management including and up to executive level
- Highly self-motivated, resilient, target driven, confident and determined
- Well organized, ability to multi-task
- Accurate forecasting
- Experience in Salesforce or other sales systems
- A minimum of four years experience selling digital, ad tech and / or mobile advertising solutions
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding quota
Perks of working at engageBDR
- A unique and diverse company culture, shaped by people with commitment, sense of responsibility, risk-taking and discipline. We reward this with numerous incentive programs, regular team events, fresh fruit, snacks, drinks and meals in the office and fun activities.
- Flat hierarchies and short decision paths much like start-up environments
- Competitive salaries and generous benefits package including: health, dental, life and vision insurance, FSA, HSA, 401(k) plan. unlimited vacation and employee discount and supplemental benefit options.
- Training programs and career development opportunities.
- Flexible working hours and work-life-balance options.
- Monthly catered lunches as well as summer/winter company parties
- Working in a beautiful, modern and sophisticated office that is pet friendly.