Sr. Java Developer - Direct Client
Rockville, Maryland, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: I.T. & Communications
Title: Sr. Java Developer
Location: Rockville, MD
Duration: 6 Months Contract + Extension
- Responsible for design & development of project modules/components.
- Works independently to develop, configure code and test programs from specifications.
- Prepares documentation that describes installation and operating procedures, including application user guides, with limited guidance
- Develop code, unit test case, deploy & test as per requirements
- Analysis, maintenance and support of existing code.
- Participate in meetings and discussions with Functional/Technical Leads to understand the requirements and work out a design.
- Participate in code reviews and ensure the code written complies with the company standards and policies
- Follows existing programming standards and guidelines and guides other team members to adhere to the same.
- BS in Computer Science or related discipline and 5+ years of overall IT experience
- 5plus years of JAVA/J2EE software development experience
- Must have good understanding of object oriented programming using Java.
- Hands on development experience using Spring ecosystem, Hibernate/JPA, Java Servlets, EJB programming; JSP, Oracle, PL/SQL; XSL/XSLT
- Must be Familiar with Design Patterns, web services and REST API.
- Exposure in spring boot based micro service architecture.
- Must have experience with JBoss and IBM Websphere Application Servers.
Lead Technical Recruiter
D: EXT: 726- provided by Dice