Sr. Informatica Developer
Beacon Hill Staffing Group
Kenosha, Wisconsin, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: I.T. & Communications
- Design and develop enterprise and departmental business intelligence and data warehousing solutions.
- Collaborate with project leads, business analysts, end users and third-party contacts to design, implement and test data warehouse applications.
- Design and implement ETL processes in support of business analytics and reporting.
- Develop and perform unit, system, performance and regression testing on ETL mappings.
- Create source-to-target mapping specifications for ETL development.
- Follow established coding standards, perform code reviews and improve standards to assure compliance.
- Support and improve production data integration system and environment.
- Minimum Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in IT or related major.
- 8+ years of data-related experience.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in design and implementation of ETL framework for complex data warehouse projects using Informatica PowerCenter or Informatica Data Quality.
- Excellent knowledge of relational data modeling (ERD), SQL and data warehousing.
- Experience in multiple database platforms, including SQL Server, Oracle and DB2.
- Hands-on experience in writing complex T-SQL and database performance tuning.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft BI technology (SSRS, SSIS, SSAS and Power BI).
Find Us on Facebook!
Follow Us on Twitter!
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Beacon Hill Technologies, a premier National Information Technology Staffing Group, provides world class technology talent across all industries on a contract, direct (permanent), contract-to-direct and project basis. Beacon Hill Technologies' dedicated team of recruiting and staffing experts consistently delivers quality IT professionals to solve our customers' technical and business needs.
Beacon Hill Technologies covers a broad spectrum of IT positions, including Project Management and Business Analysis, Programming/Development, Database, Infrastructure, Quality Assurance, Production/Support and ERP roles.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Pharma and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting .
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future