Sunrise Systems, Inc.
Dublin, California, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: I.T. & Communications
Sunrise System Inc. is currently looking for Sr. Engineer in Dublin, CA with one of our top client.
Job Title: Sr. Engineer
Job Id: 19-12487
Location: Dublin, CA 94568
Duration: 6 months
Position Type: Hourly contract Position (W2 only)
- Must have experience as device-based software engineers.
- Qualified candidate should have instrumentation based software development experience.
- The qualified candidate will be working on bringing up an automated in-house software-based test platform for manufacturing.
- The test platform needs be developed using C# programming language.
- The candidate should be able to develop diagnostics tools for devices/instruments/components .
- Will be independently working on providing software solutions using C# for system either component level or system level.
- Self-driven to understand requirements and produce the software solutions for individual tools.
- Identify and evaluate software risks and risk mitigations.
- Ensure all systems are running according to necessary requirements and specifications and operate within regulations to ensure the production
of quality products.
- BS or higher in a STEM discipline with 10 plus years of professional coding experience.
- Minimum 5 years of software design and development experience and 5 years of experience with
- Windows programming with C# and .NET in an embedded device environment.
- Must have experience in structured software and systems development and integration, including experience in software design methodologies, design patterns, component-oriented software architecture to produce high-quality software applications.
- Must have some experience with common protocols such as: I2C, SPI, USB, Serial.
- Knowledge of software life cycle processes used in regulated development environments.
- Result-oriented, self-motivated and able to participate as both a team member and an individual contributor.
- Must understand hardware and embedded systems with microprocessors.
- Experience in a software development background in a structured/regulated environment such as medical device development is required.
- Experience with embedded development in a cross functional environment, including Systems and / or Electrical engineer(s).
- Experience with an automated testing framework.
- Strong debugging & problem-solving skills.
- Prior work experience in one or more of the following subject areas would be helpful: windows driver development, automation of software framework for operations, development of software communication using RS232 to embedded devices, communication to pressure and vacuum gauges etc.
- Ability to author good engineering documentation.
- Self-starter able to work with minimal direction.
- Strong verbal & written communication skills.
Direct: | Email:
Direct: |- provided by Dice