Full Throttle Technologies
Janesville, Wisconsin, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: I.T. & Communications
The Senior Developer will be responsible for the development of a number of FTT initiatives to lead us into the next decade. Most development will fall into these categories:
- Tools to empower support staff to be more effective
- A client portal to make customers more self sufficient
- Adding new features to the core application the Data Acquisition Program (DAP) to address emerging needs in the market
- BI Tools to help prospects visualize and understand our data and the insights it can unlock
Essential Skills and Responsibilities
- Act as principal developer for most IT projects at FTT using analytical and technical skills to turn high level requirements into functional code
- Business Acumen: willing and able to learn about the auto industry, specifically aftermarket parts and repair and translate those business concepts into logic.
- Ask specific questions regarding existing systems and desired requirements but otherwise able to operate independently once design is agree upon.
- Communicate with architect and product owner
- Effectively interact with partner vendor technical teams assuring that new and existing interfaces get developed.
- Testing system changes and debugging the code where there are issues and defects.
- Ensure quality and consistency of technical deliverables by applying standards
- Explain and record application architecture and functionality (documentation).
- Strong verbal and written English skills
- Ability to organize, prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail
- Demonstrate the right work ethic to work properly and effectively with internal, partner and customer teams.
- Experience developing client facing software or your own products
- 7+ years of professional experience in software development
- 7+ years developing in the C# Microsoft .Net technology space
- 7+ years Database creating and or working with large datastores residing in Microsoft SQL Server.
- Ability to create stored procedures in TSQL in many cases working with billions of records.
- Experience working with web APIs (REST, JSON, XML)
- Critical analytical thinking to effectively and efficiently troubleshoot system issues.
- Experience and sensitivity to working in production environments
Desired but not required
- Migration to Big Data warehouses
- Machine Learning concepts and workflows
- Automotive background (a passion for driving or repairing vehicles)
- Angular Web development
- Exposure to near real time signaling environments.
BS/BA in Computer Science or related experience.
This job description reflects assignment of essential functions and position responsibilities. Nothing in this job description restricts management s rights to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.- provided by Dice