Sr. Data Integration Developer/SSIS Developer
Frisco, Texas, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: I.T. & Communications
Goodman Networks is a leading field services company with 2,000 network and electronics technicians, serving customers across the nation. We provide "white glove," last-mile installation and maintenance services to network operators, OEMs and retailers of smart home electronics and connected devices. Goodman Networks delivers best-in-class results for operational and customer service metrics by utilizing our robust back office support systems, which include logistics and kitting services, call centers, a Network Operations Center (NOC) and some of the most efficient training programs in the industry.
- Help guide our team, department and company as we transition from an on-premise IT shop to Azure. This will require design, build, deploy and maintain our current legacy SSIS packages as we design, build and prepare for the future in Azure. Knowledge of the Azure Data Factory a plus.
- Function as a primary contributor in designing, coding, testing and debugging ETL packages and processes to create a seamless data flow between business applications (including but not limited to: SQL Server, MS Dynamics 365, Oracle, and Data Warehouse).
- Develop, maintain and administer system databases.
- Create logical links between databases to as part of an Enterprise Data Warehouse. This may be accomplished by utilizing various SQL tools.
- Support overall strategy as it relates to database, data integration and data warehouse development.
- Monitor, troubleshoot and analyze ETL process failures, data anomalies, inconsistencies and other ETL related issues identified by monitoring, technical staff, and end-users. Effectively communicate findings.
- Work with business units/data owners to classify database data for appropriate security, backup, and performance characteristics.
- Generate automated, repeatable and stable processes to support data load, data validation, and data synchronizations for the data warehouse.
- Create database coding requirements for data warehouse data migrations and business unit and SQL-server projects via programming and the various SQL languages.
- Identify and resolve data integrity issues between the data warehouses and the original data sources.
- Contribute to data dictionaries and database diagrams for complex in-house databases.
- Provide on-call support for problem resolution of database-related issues.
Minimum Qualifications & Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Minimum of 5 years of related experience with a Bachelor s degree in Computer Science, Engineering; or 3 years of experience with a MIS
- Experience in leading Azure data integration projects.
- Experience with MS Dynamics 365 integrations or ability to learn. This includes knowledge of DES, D365 Data Entities and Common Data Service.
- 3+ years of experience with various MS SQL environments (2008, 2012, 2014, 2017), designing and implementing SSIS packages and ETL development using SQL Server Data Tools.
- SQL Reporting Services (SSRS) or comparable reporting tools experience. Knowledge of implementing SSRS reports within Dynamics 365.
- Ability to translate highly technical information into non-technical terms.
- Proven client service skills and effective team skills are essential.
- Experience with software deployment, version control, and build automation preferred, but not required.
- Certifications in SQL Server and/or other Microsoft technologies preferred, but not required.
Apply by emailing your resume to
Goodman Networks considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.- provided by Dice