Sr Data Engineer / Consultant (Azure, SQL)
Rinalytics Advisors Private Limited
Bentonville, Arkansas, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: I.T. & Communications
We are looking out for people who share passion for Data / Analytics and energy to build a great company. We have outlined few criteria that would make you successful in this role
Role: Sr. Data Engineer
Position Type: Full-Time
- BS/MS in computer science or equivalent work experience.
- 4 to 6 years experience in a Data Engineer role
- Advanced working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases
- Experience with Azure SQL Database, Azure Datawarehouse.
- Experience building and optimizing 'big data' data pipelines, architectures and data sets.
- Experience writing SQL stored procedures, USQL/TSQL batch/streaming data jobs
- Experience performing root cause analysis on internal and external data and processes to answer specific business questions and identify opportunities for improvement
- Strong analytic skills related to working with unstructured datasets
- Code unit testing
- Ability and willingness to understand, learn, and use new programming languages quickly.
- Familiar with Linux shell, scripting, process monitoring and management, SSH
- You will build analytics pipelines that utilize the azure cloud services including azure data factory, azure data lake, cosmos dB and power-bi to provide actionable insights and other key business performance metrics.
- You will be responsible for maintaining large-scale data processing systems, data warehouses and data lakes to help manage the ever-growing information needs of our clients.
- Build processes supporting data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency and workload management
- A successful history of manipulating, processing and extracting value from large disconnected datasets
- Working knowledge of message queuing, stream processing, and highly scalable 'big data' data stores
- Designing and developing schema definitions and support data warehouse/mart to enable integration of disparate data sources from within Client environment and outside, aggregate it and make it available for analysis.
- Develop high performance, scalable implementations of the statistical/machine learning models developed by our Data Scientists.
So, based on what you have read do you believe you have what it takes to build Data / Analytics capabilities for Fortune 500 organizations? then mail us your updated resume immediately to- provided by Dice