Sr Admin Asst Women's Apparel
Beaverton, Oregon, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Community & Sport
Administrative Support, Corporate Services
Like any winning team, Nike, Inc. relies on talented, ambitious individuals to thrive. Every day, the Corporate Service teams raise the bar on excellence. The diverse disciplines that make up these teams include Finance, Facilities, Legal, Human Resources, Procurement, Child Development, Administrative Support, Strategic Planning and more. Corporate Services drives innovation in process, technologies and services, while fueling the company with exceptional levels of support.
Nike, Inc. is in perpetual motion. Administrative employees help Nike teams around the world keep up with the company's rapid pace. They act as liaisons embedded in business functions and geographies. Their talents - problem solving, organization, time management and more - help fuel the success of their teams. Nike's diverse group of administrative assistants and receptionists embodies professionalism and models core Nike values to guests and fellow employees.
As our Senior Administrative Assistant, you will support either Vice President or Senior Director level leaders within our Women's Apparel organization who oversee Women's Training, Women's Running, Women's Sportswear and Bras. In this role you'll perform a wide range of administrative duties, including calendar management, preparing correspondence; producing, editing and reformatting documents; preparing expense reports and purchase orders; updating organizational charts; coordinating department or equipment moves; organizing and coordination of samples; and providing support to a large diverse team of people with a variety of management styles. You'll also respond tactfully and promptly to inquiries and problems within your scope of established authority; handle confidential information; serve as the central contact for general department information; and coordinate a full range of meeting, event, offsite, and travel arrangements. This opportunity also involves utilizing your computer skills to create high quality graphic and text powerpoint presentations often under tight timeframes. In addition, you'll prepare special reports requiring the selection of relevant information from a variety of sources, incorporating that information into complex Excel spreadsheets. You may also be required to maintain ongoing reports or databases, department websites, shared drives and Sharepoint sites.
- High School diploma or GED
- 3 years' experience as an administrative assistant or other support role in a professional business environment
- Higher level of education may be substituted for years of experience
- Intermediate-level Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint proficiency
- Experience creating high-quality presentations utilizing PowerPoint is required
- Highly Proficient in Keynote, Illustrator, Powerpoint, Excel and Microsoft Outlook
- Ability to work with a variety of personalities
- Ability to work flexible hours is preferred
- Ability to communicate both verbally and in written forms with senior level executives both internally and externally.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, results-oriented, team environment
- Excellent organization skills and the ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- Ability to take initiative, follow-through on requests until completion, and utilize a keen attention to detail
- Must be comfortable with ambiguity and be resourceful enough to find solutions on your own
- Previous experience working with budgets is preferred
- Previous Nike work experience is a plus