Please scroll down, To apply
Specialist Greenfield Planning/Scheduling
Doha, Doha, Qatar
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Mining / Oil / Gas
TAX Free Contractual Job Opportunity for an experienced Specialist Greenfield Planning/Scheduling to be based in Qatar by a leading company.
- The Specialist Greenfield Planning/Scheduling is responsible for the prooject's schedule and all aspects of the Progress Measurement System. This includes development, maintainence, monitoring, controlling and integration of the EPC schedule(s) including putting in place an overall progress measurement system, including verification and reporting.
To qualify, candidates must possess the following:
• Bachelors of Science in Engineering, Engineering Technology, Construction Management (or equivalent), or relevant experience.
Knowledge and/or Experience
• Experience working on major offshore development projects is essential (>$1BN).
• At least Fifteen (15) years experience in project scheduling and controls for EPC oil and gas facilities capital projects / operating companies.
• At least Ten (10) years field scheduling experience on Major projects (>$1BN)
Technical and Business Skills
• Ability to work in multi disciplinary teams. Establishes credibility with peers and supervisors and makes good use of their time.
• Good written and oral communication skills and presentation skills. Ability to write clear and concise reports.
• Proficient in the use of PRIMAVERA (P6) / MS PROJECT planning software, Excel and Power Point.
• Good Computer skills.
• Familiar with key Project Controls disciplines (cost control, contracts/procurement, document control) and able to assist these groups ad-hoc as required.
• Willing to relocate to required project site.
• Responsible for own work product with minimal guidance and oversight from immediate supervisor.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.