Southeast Sales Manager
Ace Glass Incorporated
Raleigh, North Carolina, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Sales & Marketing
- Great sales opportunity for an experienced Chemist or Chemical Engineer who enjoys social interaction more than the bench, but still wants to be part of science.
- Spread your wings and take flight into a sales career selling to various industry including Pharma, Chemical, Academia, and more.
- Walk the labs, talk science and learn the customer needs and how we can help them accomplish their goals.
- Feel confident selling top quality laboratory glassware and scientific equipment with the backing of a well-established family run company that prides itself in providing top notch customer service and technical support.
- Manage your territory that consists of NC, SC, GA, FL, AL, TN, KY and MS.
- Organize your weekly schedule in advance to include cold calling, set appointments, trade shows, and drive-alongs with our distributor reps.
- This job is open to those that enjoy driving and traveling because to be successful, you have to travel. Driving a car daily is necessary.
- The expected percentage of minimum overnight travel is at least 50% to cover this territory.
- Servicing existing customers as well as establishing new customers is critical in order to increase sales volume
- Communicate with the home office concerning quotes, technical needs, problems and ideas from the field.
- Degreed chemist or chemical engineer with working experience in chemistry capacity preferred.
- Experience with our product line is a big plus as is sales experience in this field.
- Enjoys interacting with people and finding solutions.
- Excellent interpersonal as well as written communication skills
- Technically savvy/computer literate
- Organized and disciplined
- M/F and VET EEO/AA Employer