Solution Administrator - JIRA/Confluence
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC)
Los Angeles, California, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: I.T. & Communications
IMMEDIATE NEED for a JIRA/Confluence Administrator for our premier client in downtown Los Angeles.
You will be responsible for delivering Atlassian expertise and skills, while partnering closely with the Solution Architect to align on solution planning and project delivery, including managing project/ program timelines, project scope, fielding client request, budgets, and project scope creep.
- Installing, configuring, maintaining, administering, and enhancing JIRA Core, JIRA Software, Confluence, JIRA Service Desk, and key 3rd party add-ons;
- Helping guide the configuration and documentation of JIRA and Confluence instances;
- Enabling custom workflows, fields, screens, dashboards, and reports;
- Creating and managing complex configuration elements including project workflows, screen schemes, permission scheme, and notification schemes;
- Advising on best practices configuration and recommendations to avoid common pitfalls and challenges;
- Installing and configuring 3rd party add-ons for Atlassian products to provide enhanced capabilities (Portfolio for JIRA, Structure, Tempo, Insight, etc.);
- Providing client training on JIRA and Confluence usage, administration, and operational use and maintenance of the systems; and
- Providing support as required to client administrators and users to ensure the success of implemented solution.
- At least 3+ years of experience with configuration and administration of Atlassian Products such as JIRA Core, JIRA Software, Confluence, and key 3rd-party add-ons;
- Have conceptual and practical understanding of SDLC, ITIL, and Agile Frameworks;
- Strong executive presence, facilitation skills, drive for results, attention to quality and detail, and a collaborative attitude;
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
Please send your resume to Irina Liukimson, Senior Technical Recruiter for immediate consideration. Let us help you secure an interview!
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders - bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.- provided by Dice