Software Engineering Manager
General Logistics Systems US
San Ramon, California, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Engineering
About Our Company
Come work for a great company with strong employee retention and a team of industry veterans with true passion for what they do. General Logistics Systems US, Inc., is a leading regional delivery carrier which has been providing Priority, Ground, and Freight services throughout the West since 1995. Thousands of companies across all industries rely on our company to deliver time-critical packages and documents every day because we've got an amazing team that goes the extra mile for our customers.
This position will be integral part of the Software Development team working on key Enterprise projects through the full software development lifecycle. Full Stack development of front-end UI, server and backend components in a distributed / scalable architecture.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Design and Development of core business applications both Windows and Web using C#, ASP.NET 4.0, NET 4.5 Framework, MVC, MS SQL Server.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
- Develop and consume Web API and WCF Restful Services.
- Web Front-end Design and Development using HTML5, CSS3 and Angular JS.
- Work closely with development team leads & QA Team in a rapid development mode.
- Minimum 5 years hands-on development experience in use of .NET technology using Visual Studio 2015/2017 or higher IDE with all .Net Frameworks (3.5 or higher).
- Demonstrated proficiency with C#/.NET Application Framework, ADO.Net, Entity Framework and UI Controls.
- Must have strong skills & knowledge in .Net Framework 4.5, 4.0 and 2.0, C#, ASP .NET (Web Form, MVC), WCF and client side web development tools & technology (Java Script, JS Library, XML, XSL, AJAX, HTML5, CSS3, and Angular).
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Good to have working knowledge with Data reporting tool and technology (Crystal Reports, SSRS, SSIS)
- Good understanding of technical architecture with attention to detail, design patterns and best practices for scalable and mobile optimized performance
- Strong experience in database development for creating database queries, writing Views, Stored Procedures, Functions in MS SQL SERVER 2012/2016.
- Good knowledge and experience in using collaborative tools like Team Foundation Server.
- Native Android App development is helpful.
- Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills; be a good team player, ability to quickly grasp & understand business requirements and work in a deadline driven schedule.
General Logistics Systems US, Inc., is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and is committed to a diverse workforce. We welcome all qualified applicants to apply to at General Logistics Systems US, Inc., and we strive to select the best qualified applicant for each position in our organization. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion or other legally protected status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law General Logistics Systems US, Inc., complies with all laws and regulations relating to employment discrimination, and are always committed to doing what's right.- provided by Dice