Software Dev Engineer (iOS)
Infotree Service Inc.
San Francisco, California, United States
Job type: all
Job industry: I.T. & Communications
- Work effectively with all members of the technical staff and other partners to build and ship premier software in a rapidly-moving and dynamic environment
- Prototype creative solutions quickly by developing minimum viable products and work in crafting and implementing the technical vision.
- Engineer innovative solution to improve performance and scalability.
- Perform code reviews to assess overall code quality and the application of good object-orientated programming techniques.
- Drive continuous improvement in our software and development process within an agile development team.
- Write automated unit, system and acceptance tests as appropriate to support our continuous integration pipelines.
- Encompasses a growth mindset with the ability to pick up and use new technologies
- Ensure technical solutions meet business needs and that customer satisfaction with the delivered solution is high.
Qualifications and Experience:
- 5-10 years of experience developing mobile native applications with Swift 3 & 4 or Objective C
- iOS design patterns such as MVC, MVVM
- Very good understanding of Design Patterns
- Frameworks and APIs like Foundation, UIKit, and CocoaTouch
- Writing unit tests, XCTest Framework, UIAutomation, LayoutTest, KIF, A/B testing
- Working knowledge of TDD
- Continuous Integration (Jenkins or any similar tools)
- Experience working with Agile/Scrum methodologies and continuous delivery principles.
- Critical thinking: there are always options; you will be adept at identifying them, evaluating options and concisely communicate them to your peers.
- Soft Skills: mentorship / team building / ability to inspire
Contact: Nishant- provided by Dice iOS, iphone, swift