Sodexo Future Leaders Intern - Strategy - Business Analytics Intern
Gaithersburg, Maryland, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Education
Sodexo is the North American leader for Quality of Life Services. More than 125,000 Sodexo employees work to improve the quality of daily life for our 9,000 client sites and more than 15 million customers each day in North America. Sodexo partners with clients to help them attain their strategic vision by offering Quality of Life Services, including Culinary and Food Management, Engineering and Facilities Management, Housekeeping Management, Nutrition and Benefits and Reward Services.
The Sodexo Future Leaders Internship Program
The Sodexo Future Leaders Internship Program offers an exciting opportunity for currently enrolled college and graduate students to turn their leadership potential into valuable professional experience and get a head start on their careers.
Through practical work experience on site at Sodexo's Corporate Headquarters, the Intern will acquire the management skills necessary to succeed in a business and corporate environment.
We are seeking a Business Analytics Intern to work with our Corporate Services Strategy Team at Sodexo's Headquarter Offices located in Gaithersburg, MD. This is a 3-6 month paid internship reporting to the Director of Strategy. We are seeking undergraduate or graduate students who are looking to gain valuable business experience and contribute to a forward-thinking team. Internship schedule is flexible and Intern should be available to work a minimum of three days per week.
Are you a college student with the following skills/experience?
- Familiarity with business analytics and tools such as Python & R for data analysis
- Major in IT, Computer Science, Business Analytics, Statistics or Quantitative Business Analysis
- Basic consulting experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
We are looking for Interns who will:
- Provide business insights via analyzing internal and external data
- Develop models using business analytics tools to solve defined business issues
- Work within the product design team to provide technical knowledge in new product/service development & deployment processes
- Support the deployment of consumer analytics solutions
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to gain valuable business experience!
Position is part of a formal internship program in professional development in the contract management services industry. Supports business units and assists in projects. Builds skills and knowledge in large corporate and team environment