Social Worker - Hillingdon
Charles Hunter Associates
salary: 30.00 British Pound . GBP Hourly
Barkingside, Greater London, United Kingdom
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Healthcare & Medical
This is a great opportunity for a Social Worker to work within the older adult's team. This is a locum Social Work position based in Hillingdon. This role is involves dealing with older adults that may have either Learning Disabilities, Dementia or physical disabilities.
Benefits for you as a Social Worker.
- Brilliant pay from £28.00 - £30.00 per hour.
- Great opportunity to boost your CV.
- Hillingdon is accessible via the multiple railway links covering London.
Your responsibilities as a Social Worker.
- Implementing Mental Capacity and safeguarding assessments for the services users.
- Undertaking as well as creating care plans for the service users
- Dealing with a caseload of complex care needs
- Attending to the service users' needs and wants
Requirements for you as a Social Worker
- Qualified Social Worker BA/DipSW/CQSW or equivalent
- Current registration with the Health & Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- 2 years post qualifying UK experience
Why should you choose Charles Hunter Associates?
- You will have you own dedicated consultant that will work endlessly to assure the whole process is a smooth running as possible
- You'll have a Free DBS and compliance service if needed
- Eligibility to thousands of jobs through our National Client Network
- Loyalty bonus for your dedication with working alongside us
If you are interested in the role, please call Zoe Bellinger on