Site SHEQ (Process Safety) Manager
Newton Aycliffe, Durham, United Kingdom
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Engineering
Our client is an international leading Chemical manufacturer who currently have a requirement for a HSEQ/Process Safety Manager Position. The post holder will operate in a Top Tier COMAH environment, responsible for site SHE management systems, Contractor Safety and legal HSE/environmental requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities will include: -
* Taking ownership of SHEQ Management Systems to ensure they are fully documented and up-to-date.
* Ensuring compliance with COMAH requirements.
* ISO 14001 / 9001 compliance.
* Supporting and advising internal stakeholders in implementing and complying with SHE and security policies.
* Working in partnership with contractors to achieve safety for contractors on site.
* Managing security operations on site to protect people and property.
* Liaison with regulatory bodies and industry trade organisations.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Ideally your skills and experience will include: -
* Demonstrable Top Tier COMAH site experience in a Health and Safety role.
* Relevant industry and professional qualifications such as Chartered Membership or NESBOSH / IOSH.
* The ability to develop H&S policies and training programmes.
* A full understanding of UK and European regulations.
* Producing COMAH safety reports.
* Combining technical skills with cost / benefit economic analysis to achieve objectives within a budget.
The company offers a strong benefits package including 34 days holiday, competitive pension scheme and site bonus scheme.
Millbank are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Millbank operates as an Employment Agency and Business