Showroom Manager- O'Hare Airport
Chicago, Illinois, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Community & Sport
Founded in 2012, Peloton is an innovative tech company that brings members the best workouts possible, all from the convenience of their own homes via the Bike, Tread and iOS App platforms. Peloton uses technology and design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime.
Peloton believes in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. We put our users, members, and customers first and we obsess over every touch point of the member experience - be it the studio, product or showroom. We like to hire the best and encourage all our associates to be Peloton's brand ambassadors. Most importantly, we know that together we go far.
The Showroom Leader will be heading up Peloton's latest retail endeavor - The Micro-Store. The Micro-Store is a compact, free-standing and self-contained version of our full-size showroom located in high-traffic areas of premier malls. The right candidate for this role will be customer-centric, sales-oriented, tech-savvy, and highly organized in order to manage a high volume of clientele. The Showroom Leader takes an active role on the sales floor and within the local community and is a representative of Peloton in the Micro-Store and in the market at large. The ideal candidate for this role must be highly organized and possess strong analytical skills, strategic agility and excellent training and communication skills.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Develop and nurture a customer-centric culture among your team by leading by example
- Ability to analyze micro-store and individual sales representative's metrics within Salesforce in order to identify business/sales opportunities
- Identify areas for development in individual sales specialist's performance and train accordingly
- Ensure team adheres to corporate guidelines regarding company outreach
- Achieve and exceed sales goals via business analysis, sales training and customer service
- Network and coordinate with key individuals and businesses in the local community to promote Peloton and drive sales
- Ability to communicate upward and within your team
- Source, interview, hire, lead, and develop a team of highly qualified sales specialists
- Adhere to corporate directed processes regarding store operations
- Strong operational skills (including payroll management, staffing, supplies, and maintenance/cleanliness of micro-store)
- Self-motivated and driven individual - not satisfied with the status quo
- Solutions oriented - solutions and ideas before complaints
- Familiarity with the local market; able to identify and act on key networking opportunities in a professional manner
- Solid history of meeting and exceeding sales goals
- Solid understanding of Peloton's company vision and brand image with ability to communicate it effectively and with enthusiasm
- Demonstrated passion for fitness and wellness
- Strong record of sourcing, training, and retaining top sales talent
- Proven ability to lead, inspire and train a team
- Prior management or industry experience
- Must be able to work nights, weekends, and holidays
- Proficiency with MS applications (Word, Excel, etc), Apple Products and Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
At Peloton, the health and well-being of our employees is of the utmost importance to us. In addition to a competitive base salary with generous bonus potential, we are proud to offer a comprehensive benefits plan and paid time off to all full-time employees. Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and hires only on the basis of skills and experience.
For more information about Peloton and how we are revolutionizing the fitness industry, please visit our website .