SHES Specialist - CAMP
Doha, Doha, Qatar
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Mining / Oil / Gas
SHES Specialist - CAMP
Duration:2 years & extendable
• SHES related NVQ level 5; or equivalent or 15 year's experience in lieu of the NVQ level 5 qualification.
• NEBOSH International General Certificate (IGC) or equivalent.
• SHES related Lead Auditor certification.
• TapRooT® Root Cause Analysis training (or similar, e.g. Tripod Beta or SCAT)
• 10 years' experience in Occupantional Health and Safety (or relevant discipline specific experience related to scope of work).
• International project experience with Tier-1 EPC Contractors or Client, involved in the construction of onshore production facilities (i.e. greenfield and brownfield work).
• Sound knowledge of the project execution process in large-scale project environments.
- Supports the SHES Lead in the site implementation and verification of the NFXP Onshore EPC SHES Plans & Procedures, across all EPC packages.
- Supports NFXP Onshore EPC activities with oversight to the EPC CONTRACTOR and SUBCONTRACTOR(s) on site activities during project execution to ensure compliance with NFXP Onshore & RLC SHES requirements.
- Helps ensure that the NFXP Onshore SHES requirements are planned, implemented, verified and that where necessary, improvement opportunities are discussed and executed.
- Liaises with CONTRACTOR and SUBCONTRACTOR(s) SHES groups to ensure all site activities relevant to the scope of work of the assigned area are in full compliance with Project SHES Plans & Procedures.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.