SHES Lead TCF & Camp
Doha, Doha, Qatar
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Mining / Oil / Gas
SHES Lead TCF & Camp
Duration: 2 years & extendable
• HSE related NVQ Level 5, NEBOSH National/International Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety, or higher (BSc, PgCert, PgDip, MSc).
• OHSAS 18001/ISO 45001 Lead Auditor.
• TapRoot® Advanced Root Cause Analysis Team Leader (or equivalent RCA tool).
• 10 years' experience in Occupantional Health and Safety.
• International project experience with Tier-1 EPC Contractors or Client, involved in the construction of onshore production facilities (i.e. greenfield and brownfield work).
• Sound knowledge of the project execution process in large-scale project environments (expenditure >US$ 1 Bn).
- Provide SHES direction, guidance and leadership to NFXP Onshore EPC PMT and CONTRACTOR(s) for fieldwork across all EPC packages.
- Perform oversight of CONTRACTOR(s) and effectively manage a team of SHES Specialists to ensure compliance with all Project & RLC SHES requirements, and communicate and verify the effective resolution of SHES compliance issues.
- Support SHES Head in the site implementation and verification of the NFXP Onshore EPC SHES Plans & Procedures through clear planning, formal communication and interface between all involved parties.
- Support the NFXP Onshore EPC CONTRACTOR(s) in the preparation for site mobilization and to provide expert Safety, Health, Environment and Security (SHES) advice and guidance to all PMT and CONTRACTOR Project Area Division Managers, and disciplines during all phases of the Project, to achieve the Qatargas Mission to protect its people, assets and environment.
- Manage the relevant elements of the Project SHES Management system, its procedures and programs and ensures the effective and efficient implementation of risk control and mitigation measures at site in accordance with the requirements stipulated in the Contract Exhibit 5, Appendix III, SHES Instructions Part 1 to 5.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.