Chantilly, Virginia, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Call Centre / CustomerService
Job Contact: Click apply
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Read, analyze and interpret business requirements, system documentation, and technical procedures.
- Secure relevant information, integrates data from different sources, and identifies possible causes of problems.
- Design and Build ServiceNow platform and asset management capabilities to meet mission needs.
- Support operations and provide Tier 3 support ServiceNow Asset Management module.
- Design and build more detailed ServiceNow reporting for internal use cases.
- Conduct appropriate analysis and ensure calls that are unable to be resolve dare appropriately forwarded to vendor product support.
- Provide expert product capabilities and design input into solution design, build, and test activities and documentation.
- 1-5 years of experience in Information Technology
- 1-5 years of hands on experience with the implementation, operations and management of Service Now and MID Server infrastructure
- Demonstrated ability to create reports from Service Now
- Working knowledge of SQL is a plus
- Strong analytical skills to enable effective troubleshooting
- Experience with Red Hat Enterprise Linux and Windows Server 2012/2016
- Knowledge of Service Now APIs
- Knowledge of FISMA, NIST, security standards
- Knowledge of integrated security system architecture
- Core competency of network design concepts and operation
- Experience with general IT security concepts, network security and monitoring practices/methodologies
- Active TS/SCI w/Polygraph