Prism IT Corp
New York City, New York, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: I.T. & Communications
Job title: ServiceNow Developer/Architect
Company: Healthcare industry
Location: NYC in the fall
Team: Reports to the Service Desk Manager
Duration: 6+ month contract
Tech ServiceNow development experience
- Bachelor s degree or equivalent in education, training, and experience.
- Minimum 3-5 years related experience.
- ServiceNow architecture and development experience (Kingston preferred)
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Excellent decision making and problem solving skills.
- Strong organizational skills with emphasis on detail and follow up.
- Service-Now Application Developer Certification.
- Service-Now System Administrator Certification.
- ITIL Certification.
- PowerShell, SaaS applications.
- Experience in any/all of these areas is a plus: Single Sign-on using: SAML 2.0. & Web Services integrations.
Reporting to the Service Desk Manager, the ServiceNow Architect is responsible for the architecture and development of the ServiceNow platform. The candidate must demonstrate development experience in ServiceNow application customization using client scripts, Business Rules, UI Scripts etc. The candidate should possess the ability to create, administer and manage Workflow Configuration.
- Utilizes best practices for development, conducts thorough testing, analysis, and certification of changes to Service-now.
- Configuration/Customization of the ServiceNow system including workflows.
- Loads, manipulates and maintains data between Service-now and other systems.
- Receives specifications from the IT department and delivers a product/release that meets the needs presented.
- Works directly with IT Management to align ServiceNow with IT organization strategy.
- Maintains and support ServiceNow operational functions.
- Monitors health, usage and overall compliance of the application.
- Researches and Deploys new releases and/or enhancements into the ServiceNow live environment.
- Possesses the ability to communicate and work well with coworkers, as well as individually.
- All other duties as assigned.