Service Lift Engineer
Addlestone, Surrey, United Kingdom
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Engineering
Would you like to join a leading lift engineering specialist that prides themselves on their commitment to safety, quality and customer satisfaction?
What are we looking for?
PDERS is currently recruiting for a Lift Service Engineer (NVQ3 or equivalent) to cover a portfolio of units across Surrey and Sussex.
As a qualified service lift engineer, you will be expected to;
- carry out 100% of the lift maintenance and lift service visits within your territory
- respond proactively and timely to lift breakdowns aiming to always achieve first time fix.
- resolve any long standing lift faults, achieve zero defect insurance items and maintain contractual KPI's through the reduction of lift breakdowns
- carry out minor lift repairs to achieve continual lift operation
- liaise directly with the customer whilst on site and build a good working relationship
You will be qualified to at least NVQ Level 3, J-Module or equivalent and have in-depth knowledge of a variety of different makes of equipment, demonstrating that you can apply lift engineering principles to maintenance and fault diagnosis.
What can we offer you?
- Competitive Basic Salary plus allowances
- A real commitment to your career progression and development
- A culture which encourages innovative ideas and appreciates our talent is the key to our success
More about us….
PDERS has a combined history from founder ISP's setting the benchmark within UK lift industry, formed in 1927 as a company to manufacture, install and maintain lifts; The company was acquired by Otis as part of its strategy to provide an independent service proposition to the market place and in particular provide specialist support to the social housing sector in London. Today, the company continues to operate as an autonomous trading division within the Otis group, with the success and reputation enjoyed as a family owned company being built on through the support of the world's largest lift company. This relationship has allowed PDERS to retain the ability to adapt its service delivery to meet the specific needs of its varied customers, whilst providing a robust and successful framework to support the development of its back office processes such as safety and quality. PDERS have a
proven track record of providing site based installation, repair, modernisation and maintenance of lifts for ninety years.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced lift engineer who is looking to develop their career with a leading subsidiary business. We are interested in receiving applications from Service Lift Engineers, Installation Lift Engineers, Repair Lift Engineers, Modernisation Lift Engineers, Lead Engineers or Principle Engineers who have a valid Driving Licence and who live within commutable distance of the territory.
PDERS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please note that due to the high volume of responses that we receive for opportunities across the UK, we are unfortunately no longer able to respond to each application directly or to provide further individual feedback. We will however contact you should we select you to attend an interview. Should you not receive a reply from us within 4 weeks, please assume that your application on this occasion has proved unsuccessful