Service desk Analyst- Jr- IT help desk
Zensar Technologies Inc.
Westborough, Massachusetts, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: I.T. & Communications
Service desk Engineer - L2 - Exp - 3-6 years
The Service Desk Engineer is the entry point into the Service Desk via phone, E-mail, Chat or call handling systems and is responsible for call-logging, qualification, resolution, ticket tracking and end-to-end ticket management. The Service Desk Engineer is expected to resolve all issues which can be resolved by the Service Desk and perform a Log and Dispatch role for the remaining service requests.
- Answers phone /chat contacts promptly and professionally and ensures delivery of Phone /chat SLAs
- Creates a Ticket for new call into the ITSM tool.
- Communicate response times for dispatched tickets to end users
- Identify and resolve end user request, problem or incident using the relevant knowledge base tools and other technical resources
- Follow best practice ticket management processes, i.e. ensuring tickets owned are handled and updated daily and every effort is made to make service levels
- Participate in team meetings
- Ensure that End-user will experience a minimum number of call transfers, will receive regular updates and efficient coordination will take place with other Resolution Groups
- Monitor's Key performance indicator (KPI) & escalates to management where applicable.
- Identifies recurring incidents and escalate them for problem management.
- Maintains log of all worked preformed and processed and turned in to supervisor by the end of the day.
- Manage the entire service request process ensuring adherence to SLA
- Ability to react to change productively and handle other essential tasks as assigned.
- Ability to provide end users with outstanding customer care and service always.
- Present a positive, effective and flexible contribution to achieving team targets and objectives
- Protect confidential and sensitive information and materials
- Collaborate with other team members to provide high quality support
- Ensure constant self-development using day to day work, training, and any other available tool
- Attend feedback sessions with Assessment Team
- Be available for work at the scheduled shift start time and be logged on to the attendance management system.
- Relevant IT experience in an Infra Service Desk.
- Customer orientated, enthusiastic, courteous, assertive and motivated to take charge of both customer engagement and problem resolution
- Experience in ITIL/ ITSM process & procedure (Priorities, ITSM tools like SNOW/ Remedy/ Manage Engine) Windows 10/8/7, MS Office suite, other common application and Tablet / mobile devices
- General knowledge of PC hardware and most common software; Keen to learn quickly new things
- Excellent English language skills both verbal & written.
- Analytical trouble shooting skills, with technical support background
- provided by Dice