Service Desk Analyst - fluent in French & Italian
Nantgarw, Cardiff, United Kingdom
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: I.T. & Communications
Service Desk Analyst - French & Italian Speaking
Up to £20,000 p/a + company benefits (DOE)
My client, based near Cardiff, have an exciting opportunity for a multilingual professional to join their global company.
The Service Desk Analyst will be providing 1st line IT support to several different users - a full training programme will be provided.
As a Service Desk Analyst, your main responsibilities are as follows:
• Logging information on tickets and calls received and maintaining detailed and accurate records as per the service guidelines
• Receiving and managing calls/tickets from customers via the telephone and email
• Providing users with excellent customer service in French, Italian and English
• Communicate effectively (verbally and in writing) with company stakeholders (e.g. clients, third party, internal users)
• Interpret instructions, issues arising, and implement actions according to administrative policies and procedures
The ideal Service Desk Analyst will possess all of the following attributes:
• French speaking - native or graduate level
• Italian speaking - native or graduate level
• Keen and enthusiastic individual with an interest in IT
If this role sounds right for you and you'd like to know more then please contact me on with a copy of your CV.