Catholic Social Services
Red Deer, Alberta, Canada
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Consulting & Corporate Strategy
We're looking for a candidate to fill this position in an exciting company.
The successful applicant will be able to complete the home study process with families using the model which includes a thorough assessment of capacity, appropriateness, ability to provide care-giving consistent with Child Intervention Protection factors, meet the developmental and cultural needs of children and their families, and provide safe and secure home environments.
- Diploma or Degree in Human Services (or equivalent) is preferred
- Minimum 3 years' experience working with children and youth with emotional and behavioral needs
- Valid First Aid and CPR is considered an asset
- Criminal Record Check
- Child Intervention Record Check
- Current Drives Abstract
- A vehicle and valid class 5 driver's license - requirement to transport clients in your personal vehicle
- Proof of Vehicle Insurance showing $2 million liability coverage