Senior Technology Analyst
Renton, Washington, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: I.T. & Communications
Title: Senior Technology Analyst Location: Renton, WA Type: Contract Job #: LA
IGNW is an engineering-based resourcing company headquartered in Portland, OR with GEO based teams in Seattle, WA / Austin & Dallas, TX / Southeast US / California. We have global partnerships to deliver the industry's top technical solutions and talent to every one of our clients. Some of our strategic partnerships include Google Cloud, Hashicorp, Puppet, Cisco, and Docker.
WHY IGNW? So many reasons, one being IGNW has earned the Best of Staffing Award for providing remarkable service to job seekers, hiring managers and current contractors. Check it out!
We are proud to foster a great team working environment and offer highly competitive compensation and full benefits packages including medical, flexible spending accounts, dental, vision, 401k and more
Take a look and see if this is a match . or any other jobs posted!
Project Scope: Our client is looking for a Senior Technology Analyst to be responsible for delivering business value by leading and providing technical analysis within the IS organization regarding systems integration and operational activities.
- Works with customers both inside and outside IS to conduct current state assessments designed to understand how technology changes impact end users.
- Defines user requirements for complex systems and performs highly complex qualitative and/or quantitative analyses.
- Develop and organize detailed documentation for the implementation and use of technologies, systems and applications
- Develops, manages and executes project plans that are integrated and synchronized with other projects.
- Identifies, documents and monitors metrics for project performance
- Manages and integrates groups of diverse disciplines in collaborative activities by facilitating cross-function communication and deliverables.
- Works with complex issues where analysis of situations and data requires an in-depth evaluation of variables and the exercise of good judgment in selecting criteria for obtaining results.
- Proactively identifies, manages, and communicates issues and risks, diplomatically escalating as appropriate through areas affected.
- A Bachelor s degree in Computer Science, Business Management, Information Services or an equivalent combination of education and relevant experience is required.
- The position requires a minimum of 7 years relevant experience preferably in technology areas within healthcare
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong negotiation, consultative sales, and relationship building ability.
- Ability to manage up or communicate effectively with all levels of staff / management and influence their decisions.
Please send in your resume today and be sure to get a quick response from one of our onsite recruiters: Check out our reviews here: glassdoor.com
To view other IGNW opportunities please visit
- provided by Dice