Senior Tax Manager
Shannon & Associates, LLP
Kent, Washington, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Accounting
If you are a passionate about serving clients, value working in a collaborative environment and are an experienced professional, you are who we are looking for! Shannon & Associates is a leading local CPA firm that continues to grow while providing quality services to businesses and successful individuals.
We are looking for an experienced tax senior manager looking to make a career move to join a firm who can offer you the opportunity to work closely with clients on meaningful work, a good work/life blend philosophy, professional and leadership development, the opportunity to mentor and develop staff and future partership opportunities.
Successful team members will possess:
- At least 10 years prior public accounting experience, focus in tax
- CPA Designation
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- A passion for public accounting and client service that is relationship based
- Experience managing client relatioships and directing engagement teams
- Comprehensive understanding of technical tax issues
- Desire to mentor and develop staff
- Desire to have FUN and continually grow within the profession