Senior Systems Integration Engineer
The Denzel Group
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: I.T. & Communications
The Denzel Group has been chosen by a growing company in Philadelphia, PA to recruit on a Sr. Systems Integration Engineer position. In this role you will monitor systems, build/develop creative solutions for integration, and act as a team leader on projects.
- Monitors systems performance and capacity, identifies, tests and coordinates network improvements/upgrades and verifies results.
- Ensures adequate network security exists.
- Backend application integration, including SQL databases, data feeds, and workflow processes for applications and Intapp.
- Acts as an expert for the following:
- Workday, the data warehouse, ACA integrations, Open enrollments and HR applications.
- Integration expert for two factor, matter management, audit response request, and SQL server applications.
- Acts as team leader on designated projects.
- 10+ years in IT, with specific concentration on server-oriented responsibilities, including Windows 2, Windows 10, and Exchange.
- 2+ years SQL Server, data integration, technologies such as FTP, XML, flat files, web services.
- Experience with Workday (or similar HR applications), as well as Intapp.
integration, SQL, Intapp, Workday, data, ACA, HR, application, InCaseofCrisis, K1, Elite, PNC, Xcelerate, PowerBI, equitrack, Philadelphia- provided by Dice