Few advertisers do not entertain applications from outside of Switzerland. Please click apply, to check if you are allowed to.
Senior Software Engineer for Surgical Robotic Applications (C++)
Bern, Bern, Switzerland
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: I.T. & Communications
We're looking for a candidate to fill this position in an exciting company.
- Develop innovative software products for medical use (incl. their algorithms, communication protocols, user interfaces, verification testbenches, automated tests, and documentation)
- Discuss and implement architecture decisions on a large software framework based on C++
- Proactively seek to improve existing architecture, code and test suites
- Support the infrastructure for continuous integration
- Strive to improve our processes, introduce new tools, technologies and best practices
- Participate in clinical studies
- Master's degree in Computer or Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent
- At least 5 years of industry experience developing C++ software for embedded systems. Experience with modern C++ (at least C+), STL, Boost, and UML
- Experience with SMP real-time operating systems (e.g. QNX, VxWorks)
- Understanding the concepts of clean software architectures, good command of the SOLID and package principles, knowledge of design patterns.
- Experience with modern ways of agile software development, based e.g. on git, Jira, Jenkins, SonarQube, TestRail, Enterprise Architect
- Energetic, proactive and decisive team player thriving in an international youthful environmentQt, SysML, static analysis, code metrics, motion control/mechatronics, 62304, 61508, requirements, medical risk management and QMS, would be considered an advantage If you have an insatiable intellectual curiosity and the ability to anticipate future trends and opportunities, then join our dynamic team. We offer you an extremely interesting position with competitive compensation and benefits, and a great culture in a company advocating equal opportunities. We are looking forward to receiving your application* (CV, Motivation Letter, Working References, Diploma, etc.). CONTACT , Phone: Léonie Bernet * Applications from recruitment agencies will not be considered