Senior Site Manager - Devon
Anonymous 55000.00 British Pound . GBP Per annum
Exeter, Devon, United Kingdom
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Construction
We are working closely with a successful blue chip construction company, looking to procure a Senior Site Manager for their fastest growing business stream.
This is a great opportunity to be part of a highly successful region with substantial order book for the coming years. You will be in a pivotal role taking responsibility for particular sites. Types of projects will include leisure, commercial, student accommodation, education and other public sector schemes, ranging in value from £5-50m.
This particular position will be to report into a visiting Operations Manager on a £40M new build project - a demolition and rebuild of a commercial building in the centre of Exeter
* Assist in the provision of a safe, efficient and cost effective service stream on all areas of service delivery ensuring the highest quality of work is provided in the timescales determined by the contract.
* Develop site specific plans with Senior Management and continually review
* Implement, monitor and enforce procedures
* Review method statements and risk assessments to ensure compliance
* Arrange and chair pre-start meetings with sub - contractors and attend hand - over meeting with pre-construction team.
* Instigate, control and run projects from contract award to handover within budgetary constraints.
* Manage designated projects to meet company objectives post-contract with an input into pre-contract requirements emphasising customer care and business excellence
Please click "Apply Now" to be considered for this role
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy