Senior Sharepoint Developer-GA
The CEI Group
Warner Robins, Georgia, United States
Job type: all
Job industry: I.T. & Communications
The Senior SharePoint Developer is responsible for developing, testing, implementing, and maintaining enterprise-level web applications, web services, mobile applications, and related software and systems. This individual performs new development and maintenance of existing applications, QA testing, and technical support on these applications.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Defines site objectives by analyzing user requirements; envisioning system features and functionality.
- Recommends system solutions by comparing advantages and disadvantages of custom development and purchase alternatives.
- Integrates applications by designing database architecture and server scripting; studying and establishing connectivity with network systems, search engines, and information servers.
- Creates multimedia applications by using authoring tools.
- Cooperates with web designers to match visual design intent.
- Investigate and resolve bugs and deficiencies in the project codebase.
- Supports users by developing and maintaining software documentation and assistance tools.
- Updates job knowledge by researching new internet/intranet technologies and software products; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience with SharePoint
- Microsoft Office 365
- Proficient in the primary technologies supported, including: ASP.NET, C#, CSS3, HTML5, IIS, SSL/TLS, Visual Studio Team Services, and MS SQL Server
- Proficient in Web Services, APIs and integration with SAP
- Experience developing web applications on Microsoft Azure platform
- Ability to work well with teams, very customer service oriented
- Can work in an Agile work environment and excels at project management and prioritizing tasks independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Takes ownership in the development and delivery of moderate to complex solutions