Senior Security Architect
Bothell, Washington, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: I.T. & Communications
Our client is an amazing company in Bothell, WA looking for Senior Security ArchitectResponsibilities
- Provide security guidance on new technology implementations
- Perform risk-based security reviews on existing infrastructure
- Review and approve changes to infrastructure security controls
- Assess the security posture of our third-party partners and service providers
- Assist with driving remediation of risks and exposures you identify
- Document application and system architectures when needed
- Document policy exceptions as they arise
- Have at least five years of experience in a security-related field
- Have a minimum of three years in a security architecture role
- Experience securing infrastructure in a cloud environment
- Practical infrastructure threat-modeling experience
- Previous significant experience with one or more popular firewall vendor
- Deep understanding of at least one major authentication and authorization technology
- Good knowledge of Linux and ability to navigate the command line
- Strong grasp of web services architecture and commonly employed technologies
- Success leading highly complex technology projects
- Ability to quickly learn and comprehend new system architectures
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to make effective architecture diagrams
- Excellent organizational skills
- Interest in multi-functional partnership within the company
Bachelor's Degree or higher is required for this position.
- Status: Contract long term with Benefits!!
Location: Bothell, WA
Job ID: AP1856
Since 2000, Akvelon has specialized in placing top software engineering talent at Fortune 500 Companies and start-ups alike. We were ranked in Comparably s 2018 list of Top 15 Best Companies in Seattle, and were voted one of the Puget Sound Business Journal s fastest growing companies for over 8 years in the last decade.
Akvelon is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.