Senior SAP Finance Consultant
Pontoon - Capgemini
London City, Greater London, United Kingdom
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: I.T. & Communications
Job Contact: Kas Butt
Senior SAP Finance Consultant
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients' opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion. People matter, results count.
Who you'll be working with
You will join one of the largest and still growing SAP practices in the UK at the forefront of delivering business benefit to our customers through SAP technology-enabled transformation. We have a broad client base and recognised early the opportunities presented by S/4HANA and other new SAP technologies. Our consultants have deep functional and technical capability, the transformational opportunities and are committed to client delivery and internal practice growth and development. Our SAP finance capability has grown very rapidly in the last 2 years winning work in multiple new and existing clients in all types of work from benefits-led transformation, S/4HANA conversion and strategic reviews.
The focus of your role
We are looking for an SAP Finance consultant with significant experience to join our growing team. You will have a solid foundation as an SAP financials consultant with an excellent track record of project delivery. You should have either direct experience, or an interest and conceptual understanding, of next generation SAP Finance including S/4HANA Finance, Fiori and new possibilities around analytics. We are committed to learning and development in this area and you will have an opportunity within year one to achieve S/4HANA Finance certification.
What you'll do
- Work on delivery projects across our customer base in varied types of roles: strategic studies, solution reviews, proof of concepts, Brownfield S/4HANA conversions or system optimisations as well as more conventional Greenfield implementation projects;
- Lead Projects involving onshore and offshore resources as a single delivery team
- Bring an excellent understanding of SAP and next generation solutions of cloud technologies, digital and mobility
- Understand System Landscapes to design and propose solutions as the project team's Solution Architect
- Bring an excellent understanding of business processes across multiple sectors
- High level resolution of challenges facing large, corporate clients in multiple sectors, working in cross-discipline, agile and distributed teams in the UK as a Solution Architect;
- Forge communication links with senior stakeholders of the Project Management team
- Lead in sales bid preparation and support bid presentations to potential clients
- Contribute to our team and practice capability and growth;
What you'll bring
- Consulting experience, ideally gained from a market leading global organisation
- Good consulting skills, business focus, and engagement skills.
- Project functional lead experience.
- Experience of leading transformation projects enabled by S/4HANA and SAP Central Finance.
- Extensive experience in implementation rather than support projects.
- The learnings of project life cycles as a SAP financials consultant with an excellent track record of delivery;
- Core Financial Accounting and Controlling understanding
- Keen understanding of system landscapes
- Strong stream leadership
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong Finance integration knowledge;
- Conceptual understanding of S/4HANA Finance.
What we'll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It's all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Why we're different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that's as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs
We want to make sure that we find the right people to work in our teams, and we know that a traditional working week isn't necessarily right for everyone. So we'd love to hear from you if you feel you're a great fit for this role, and would like to work flexibly. As an example, some of our team members work four days a week, but travel across the UK during their working days. Or you might prefer to work three days a week (in a job share scenario) with travel limited to Greater London. If you are the right person for this role, we'll find the right working approach for you.