Senior Quantity Surveyor Groundwork Package
Anonymous 75000.00 British Pound . GBP Per annum
London City, Greater London, United Kingdom
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Construction
Eason Group UK & IRE are seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor on a £10m Residential Project for a leading Groundworks and RC Frame contarctor based out of North West London.
About the Company:
My client have been established for 35 years; delivering groundworks, drainage. Earth works. Reinforced concrete. Deep excavation and hard landscaping upon projects.
The company thrives on a young and modern ethos and it is rooted in experience.
An ambitious company that has gone through rapiid expansion. They have a stellar reputation amongst major civil engineering and building companies which has in recent years led to them becoming involved in delivering groundwork services for some of London's most iconic projects.
They are more than just another civils company. With family values and the experience needed for the biggest and most challenging projects,
If you are looking for a role where you can truly partner with your client and operational teams on a huge project, then do get in touch.
As the successful candidate you will be expected to take the commercial lead on this huge project, as well as applying your expertise in contractual control you may also have the opportunity to develop & coach less experienced members of the team.
Reporting to the Commercial Manager and/or the Commercial Director, the Senior Quantity Surveyor heads the Commercial team on appointed projects and will:
* Demonstrate a thorough understanding of project(s) contractual and commercial requirements
* Demonstrate a thorough understanding and competent execution of the monthly reconciled values and updated forecasts
* Demonstrate confidence and expertise, with minimal input from the
* Commercial Manager/Commercial Director, in dispute resolution and risk & opportunities profiling
* Promote and maintain strong relationships with our client to agreevaluations and complex variations
* Form productive relationships with site and management teams as well as the client's management,
* Research and review market information to increase commercial opportunity and success on the project(s)
* Demonstrate inspirational leadership of the Commercial team including mentoring and assisting with development and training
Package and Benefits
* PAYE £65,000 - £80,000 per annum depending on experience.
* SELF EMPLOYED - £250 - £350 Per Shift + Costs
* Company vehicle or car allowance
* Phone and Lap Top
* 25 days holidays + bank holidays.
* Pension scheme
* Discretionary Bonus-based on specific and company performance
Please contact Joe Swift on (Apply online only) or directly on (Apply online only). to arrange a confidential discussion or face to face meeting.
Eason Group Limited is an equal opportunities employer. We value diversity and promote equality across our business. The terminology used in this advert is not intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We welcome applications from all sections of society and are always happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and / or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
All personal information will be automatically destroyed 6 months after submission