Please scroll down, To apply
Senior Quality Assurance Engineer (HSE)
Reading, Berkshire, United Kingdom
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Mining / Oil / Gas
Our Client is looking for a Senior Quality Assurance Engineer, with HSE knowledge and experience on a contract basis for new and current projects.
What will you be doing?
- Develop and manage project Quality and HSSE Plans
- Develop and manage project ITP
- Work on exciting projects within oil and gas, floating offshore wind and fish farming
- Directs, manages and monitors all Quality activities and Quality performance within assigned project work packages.
- Provides Quality support and direction to the Project Team
- Drives and supports Plan Do Check Act (PDCA) quality management approach within the project
- Manages Supplier Quality performance, monitoring and delivery
- Drives and support Lessons Learned and Knowledge Management within the Project team.
- Management and delivery of the project HSSE/Q audit programme within the project
- Proactive engagement, recording and sharing of Lessons Learned throughout the project lifecycle.
- Higher university degree within business, quality or risk management or equivalent experience
- Strong EPCI projects background within the Renewables / Oil and Gas sector
- Strong knowledge of ISO Standards: ISO 9000 Series & ISO 45001
- Strong working knowledge in Contractual Mechanisms, Legislation and Standards as relevant to the UK Renewables / Oil and Gas Industry
- Excellent organizational, communication, IT literacy and report writing skills
- Capable of presentation and discussion at Senior Management Level
- Qualified and experienced Lead Auditor
- Proven problem-solving skills, analytical and systematic working approach Good understanding of customer needs and technology
- Solid command of the English language, both written and spoken
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.