Senior Proposals Executive
Anonymous 35000.00 British Pound . GBP Per annum
Not Provided, Birmingham, United Kingdom
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Legal
We have been instructed with a new opportunity for a Senior Proposals Executive who will play an integral part in the expansion of an already successful and highly respected regional law firm.
Based in the firm's Birmingham office, you will have the opportunity to work alongside an established Proposals Team to embed bid methodologies; coordinate and project manage proposals, including RFPs/ITTs, pitches, tenders and final stage presentations.
You will be tasked with developing winning strategies tailored for each client and prospect opportunity. This will involve reviewing opportunities as part of the bid: no bid process, advising on best strategy, facilitating kick-off meetings, copywriting and project managing the timely delivery of the documentation.
A strong attention to detail, robust approach and exceptional stakeholder management are necessary to ensure the timely production of high quality documents or presentations.
You will also work closely with the sales and legal teams when tenders are won to ensure a sales plan is in place to make sure the opportunity is maximised.
We are keen to hear from candidates who have upwards of 3 years' experience in a similar role, which will ideally have been gained in a professional services environment. It is essential that applicants also possess the following skills:
• Strong project-management skills with the ability to multitask
• Experience of evaluating new business opportunities
• A proven track record of influencing others
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Energy, self-motivation and a "can-do" personality
• An outgoing personality with the confidence and ability to influence others
• Enthusiastic and a proactive approach
• A very strong attention to detail
• A commitment to delivering excellent levels of service to internal and external clients at all times
In return, the successful applicant will be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package which you would associate with a firm of this calibre.
Please note that once accepted, any offer of employment will be subject to satisfactory credit checks