Senior Property Manager
Portland, Oregon, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Real Estate & Property
Property Manager - Fast growing, mid-sized Residential & Commercial Property Management Group!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Eric Emenhiser
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $60,000 - $80,000
A bit about us:
Located in the Greater Portland, OR area, We are a growing real estate and property management company which has been expanding assets for over 50 years! Our executive leadership team is highly respected in the space with hundreds of years combined experience as real estate industry veterans. We feel our team is our biggest asset, so a career with us ensures long term career sustainability, upward mobility, respect between staff members and most importantly fun!
If you are a Property Manager (residential) who has overseen a 400+ unit residential portfolio, than please keep reading!
Why join us?
- We offer a stable career with a reputable name who has been in the business for over 40 years!
- We manage over $3 Billion in assets!
- We offer a competitive salary, benefits, flexibility and more!
Is your background a fit? Apply if you have the following...
- 5-10 years' of experience in property management position (residential multi-family preferred)
- Experience overseeing a portfolio of multiple properties, ideally 400+ units (5-10 properties)
- Strong knowledge in maintenance for reviewing and quality checking capital improvement projects
- Ability to lead projects across many different properties in coordination with our maintenance teams and On-site Managers
- Strong lease administration experience and ability to attend to client requests across multiple properties
- Experience with Yardi, Onesite, Rent Manager or similar property management software
Please note: moderate travel for this position is required to the office daily and to various sites across our local portfolio in the greater Portland, OR area (once per week).
We look forward to getting introduced to you and explaining why this is the best home for your new career!
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.