Few advertisers do not entertain applications from outside of Hong Kong. Please click apply, to check if you are allowed to.
Senior Project Manager
Hong Kong, Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Banking & Financial Services
- Oversee the delivery of projects for Prime Finance IT and update stakeholders and project teams.
- Gather business requirements by working closely with various business users - trading, operations, finance, risk & back office technology.
- Documenting these requirements and working with development team to implement them.
- Ensure projects are delivered on time, within scope and on budget
- Develop project plans and track progress including updates to management
- Coordinate project resources and manage relationships with stakeholders
- Mitigate risks and escalate issues to management and stakeholders
- Coordinating System Integration Testing and User Acceptance Testing for software releases
- Monitoring and reporting project status including tracking of issues
- Co-ordinate project meetings, produce minutes and report on status across the work streams
- Degree holder or above
- Experience within Prime service IT
- Knowledge of trading systems
- Strong experience within the IT Project Life Cycle is essential
- Proven Business analysis and documentation skills and a track record in working in programme management office capacity
- Experience with large scale project management
- The successful candidate will need to have strong presentation skills, an excellent understanding of Project Management concepts and an ability to champion and challenge these processes.
- The role demands a strong negotiator, with excellent communication skills and stakeholder management abilities.
- Excellent analytical skills, able to perform detailed gap analysis on multiple systems
- Experience with business analyst functions - gathering requirements and documenting them, coordinating User Acceptance Testing, interacting with different business units
- Database knowledge and general SQL ability
- Fluent written and spoken English is mandatory