Senior Programmer Analyst
Softthink Solutions, Inc.
Richmond, Virginia, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: I.T. & Communications
In-depth experience in front end web development. Other experiences and qualities desired include:
- Demonstrated competency in verbal and written communications and interpersonal understanding.
- Demonstrated ability to seek out and understand customers' issues business needs - Demonstrated ability to handle deadlines and pressures
- Conceptual thinking and reasoning abilities
- Demonstrated competency in logical and analytical thinking
- Demonstrated decision making ability
- Demonstrated competency in identifying and solving problems
- Demonstrated ability in the utilization of multiple tools to solve problems
- Experience in the adaptation to and the application of rapidly changing technology to business needs
- Demonstrated ability to perform as technical expert in field
- Ability to work independently
- Achievement orientation
- Concern for quality
- Flexibility Education Bachelors preferred Discipline Business, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics
Translates UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application.
Works with Business Analyst/Product owner and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works Works fairly independently, this role formulates and defines system scope and objectives.
Devises or modifies procedures to solve complex projects, and often multiple phases of a project.
Prepares detailed specifications from which programs will be written.
Designs, codes, tests, debugs, and documents those programs. Incumbents are competent to work at the highest technical level of all phases of applications systems analysis and programming activities. Works company wide in multi-platform environments on multiple project assignments.
Guides and advises less experienced Programmer Analysts.
Monitored on project's progress and results.
Errors may cause delay, expense and disruption.
Perform other duties as requested or assigned. (Mastery of the subject matter or diversified knowledge of principles and practice in broad areas of assignments and related fields.) Able to handle the most complex work and all aspects of the job using wide knowledge of the field and mastery (advanced knowledge, skill and/or abilities that provides subject matter authority and superior command in a particular job) of the subject matter may provide input in setting objectives and policy, identifying critical issues and introducing new concepts makes decisions independently provides assistance, advice, and solutions to peers, customers, and co-workers identifies and implements better work alternatives and business processes.
Looking for a UI resource to help develop the front end of the next generation EDGE product - please see attached file for better understanding of the role.