Senior Programmer Analyst
Miracle Software Systems, Inc.
Downers Grove, Illinois, United States
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: I.T. & Communications
Miracle software systems is looking for Senior Programmer Analyst position at Downers Grove. IL location.
Position: Senior Programmer Analyst - EAI
Location : Downers Grove,IL
Duration: Long term
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- BS/MS in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 5 to 7 years of development experience, with at least 3 years in middleware development.
- 2 to 3 years of experience in EAI development using any of these tools: WSO2, TIBCO, MuleSoft, Oracle, IBM.
- Experience with web-service technologies UDDI, WSDL, SOAP, REST, JSON or equivalent.
- Expereince with SDLC (Waterfall / Agile) is required.
- Experience in requirement analysis, system architecture principles, architecture patterns, integration patterns, processes and frameworks.
- Knowledge with SOA design implementation and system integration.
- Experience with Message Queues handling.
- Experience with cloud environments, such as AWS, Azure or similar.
- Experience with designing relational databases and SQL scripting.
- Experience with CI/CD concepts and processes Jenkin, git, or equivalent.
- Strong communication (oral and written) is required.
- Evaluate business requests, gather business requirements, analyzes, designs and develops Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) solutions to meet the business and end-users requirements.
- Design, develop, test and support EAI solutions using WS02 as appropriate using code authoring tools to satisfy business requirements.
- Design, implement, test and deploy APIs.
- Perform configuration and administrative functions as required.
- Mentor junior developers in the team. Provide input to users or other teams who seek your input.
- Work in an agile environment and work across multiple projects if needed.
- Learn business functions to effectively participate in technical analysis, design, construction and implementation.
- Code solutions to problems using a structured approach keeping in mind long term maintainability and quick accessibility.
- Test coded solutions properly against customer acceptance criteria to ensure a quality application
- Document requirements, design, architecture and test scripts consistently and accurately on all application projects. All technical documentation (for both new development and maintenance) should be complete, understandable and accessible.
- Communicate and maintain a productive working relationship with user populations as well as all appropriate parties to an assignment, both internal and external to IT.
- Report appropriate and correct status to project leadership and organizational management. Communicate risks, issues, challenges and status/progress of your projects.
- Improve knowledge in new technologies in order to use them in approved projects; participate on special projects as assigned.
- Complete other duties as assigned.
Interested people can drop your updated resume to or you can reach me at
Miracle Software Systems, Inc. is a Global System Integrator; a Technology Solution Provider headquartered in Novi, MI. Established in 1994, Miracle has over 25 years of history helping Fortune 1000 companies through Business Transformation Initiatives with innovative technology Products and Solutions driven by Data Science and Analytics, Enterprise Cloud, Mobility, Virtual Reality, Digital Experience, Machine Learning, AI, Enterprise Application Integration and more. We are a Premier Partner of IBM and a National Implementation Partner of SAP. Miracle s team spans four continents and includes 2000 IT Professionals working across the globe, our teams run on the core principles of Quality Delivery, Thought Leadership and Affordable Innovation.- provided by Dice