Senior Print Finisher, Large Format Digital Display Graphics - Herts
Anonymous 30000.00 British Pound . GBP Per annum
Watford, Hertfordshire, United Kingdom
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Manufacturing Operations
Specialists in the production and installation of 3D display and large format digital print across the Retail, Events, Interiors, Exteriors and Museums, seek an experienced & dynamic Senior Print Finisher to further enhance the efficiency, quality and consistency of their diverse Production finishing capability.
Filitating the a diverse daily array of projects within their busy production department, you will utilise your experience to establish the best working practices in facilitating the requirements of each individual job bag. Ideally with 10+ years experience within the large format and digital print industry, you must have a strong production knowledge and be able to operate I-cut machines, UV & Latex printers and cold mount laminators.
* Demonstrable ability operating Zund & Konsberg digital cutters, plus additional experience with re-board & other cardboard substrates would be preferable
* Producing a variety of Graphics / Signage commonly with materials such as Vinyl, Di-bond, Foamex & Acrylic
* CAD cut vinyl using illustrator plug in would be an advantage
* Familiar with laminating processes
* Experience operating large format printing machinery such as Durst, HP, Latex would be beneficial.
* Experienced in all aspects of finishing including mounting onto foamex, foam board, wrap edge sealing, constructing roller banner stands, pop-up display exhibitions, cardboard display stands
It is imperative that you have a strong background within the large format digital print production industry and can demonstrate a high level of attention to detail, with an ability to follow instructions and work independently, whilst maintaining a consistently high quality & output of finished product.
With a willingness to learn & develop your skills, you'll possess a can-do attitude that's accustomed to using independent initiative, helping out colleagues wherever necessary and a flexible approach to overtime, early start/late finishes as defined by Client project requirements & deadlines