Senior / Principal Cleanwater Modeller
Matchtech Group Plc 50000.00 British Pound . GBP Per annum
Reading, Oxfordshire, United Kingdom
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Engineering
You will work closely with the engineering teams on wastewater and drainage studies, from feasibility through to detailed design stages. You will act in an advisory role across the UK and international markets, operating with a high degree of autonomy and self-reliance.
You will also provide technical guidance and support to our clients, and other divisions within the Group, as well as potentially leading and managing a team of modellers, technicians and analysts. In terms of career progression, we can offer development in technical, management or commercial/client-facing directions, or a combination thereof - you will have control of your own career path.
Qualified to degree level, and Chartered (or working towards Chartership)
- Innovative thinker
- Effective communicator, able to put your ideas across in a logical and coherent fashion in both oral presentations and written reports, and able to explain modelling issues and techniques to non-modelling professionals
- Significant experience of:
* InfoWorks CS / ICM
* Model build, verification and solution development
* Reviewing and checking the work of others
* Scoping and managing manhole, CCTV and flow surveys
* Flood alleviation schemes
* GIS software (preferably MapInfo or ArcGIS)
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application