Few advertisers do not entertain applications from outside of Hong Kong. Please click apply, to check if you are allowed to.
Senior Portfolio Manager (Equities & Fixed Income)
Mcqueen & Pitt Consultants Limited
Hong Kong, Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Banking & Financial Services
- Actively manage equities and fixed income investment portfolio;
- Formulate and implement investment policy, strategy and asset allocation;
- Closely monitor investment portfolio performance in order to achieve the fund's investment objectives;
- Acts as a lead portfolio manager relative to all investment systems including investment performance tracking, modeling, research and Bloomberg system;
- Responsible for leading and maintaining investment team, delegate assignments and distribute workload to other team members;
- Such other duties as shall from time to time be directed by your superiors.
- Bachelor degree or above;
- 6-10 years portfolio management or/ and propriety trading experience gained from a buy-side firm for Equities and fixed income investment;
- Proven track record in managing equities and fixed income investment portfolio;
- Strong business network;
- Responsible, detailed-mind, well-organized with good communication skills;
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese (including Mandarin).