Senior Network Security Consultant
Experience Level (years): 3
Job type: fulltime
Job industry: Computer
Job Contact: Eddie Walsh
The area of IT Security has exploded in recent times. We have a constant requirement for candidates to fill multiple positions in this industry. Our client is the clear leader in Ireland and with major expansion plans this is an exceptional time to join their organisation. We are currently recruiting for a Senior Network Security Consultant.
If you want to join a company that will offer you an excellent career path, continuous training and a rewarding package then we’d like to hear from you.
Some of the duties involved in this role include:
- Provide design and implementation of security solutions to customers
- Provide mentoring and leadership to junior colleagues
- Work with colleagues across various departments to provide best in service and business development
- Visiting clients will be an important aspect of this role
- Implement complex network infrastructures and security projects
Some of the experience you should have include:
- Infrastructure design experience – network & security architecture
- Knowledge of: Routing and Switching, Checkpoint, Juniper, Cisco ASA, Fortinet, WebApp, Firewalls, IDS/IPS, McAfee, Load Balancers, F5 LTM, GTM, ASM, Citrix Netscaler & Access Gateway
- Excellent communication skills
- Comfortable presenting to senior management
- Relevant experience
- Relevant certifications
- Linux & Shell Scripting experience
If you have a strong attention to detail with a desire to provide the best possible customer experience then get in touch with us today. Call Eddie on 01 2548105 or firstname.lastname@example.org for full details on this Senior Network Security Consultant vacancy. Full sponsorship and relocation package available for outstanding candidates.
Inform a friend!
Dublin , Dublin , Ireland